In-Store Guest Trainer
- • Fostered a learning environment to facilitate, support and lead internal training for Apple employees
- • Partnered with Apple Leadership to coordinate learning experiences through classroom and experiential training methodology
- • Facilitated and supported new-hire training
- • Delivered leader-led training for new products and initiatives
- • Supported a team of trainers in providing education on Apple software, hardware, and services to customers
- • Worked with Apple Leadership to determine training needs of internal employees
- • Delivered training on new products and initiatives to internal employees
- • Kept up-to‑date on new software to build solution-orientated recommendations for customers
- • Delivered personalized solution-orientated technology sessions with local Ontario businesses
- • Kept up-to-date on the latest adult learning theories to enrich the quality of both leader‑led, and user‑driven methodologies of teaching
- • Coached internal staff to deliver more effective training sessions
- • Helped develop new hires for the company
- • Delivered individual and group based training sessions (both internally and publicly)
Private Web Development & Sales
Family Room Specialist
- • Responsible for repairing Apple products and rebuilding Apple brand loyalty with customers
- • Conducted hardware and software troubleshooting
- • Facilitated Apple Certified mobile hardware repairs (for all generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod)
- • Strategized new company best-practices to not only repair devices, but more importantly, repair relationships
- • Built consumer‑level wireless solutions
- • Managed mobile subscription costs, repaired user experiences, and served Bell-related inquires
Wilfrid Laurier University
Creative Skill Set.
Content CreationI produce compelling content that is useful and relevant to help establish a returning user base. I focus on delivering content that will rank well in search results.
Content PromotionI create and distribute relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience, with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
Content OptimizationI ensure only clear messages are communicated, and know when to offer the right content at the right time.
Graphic DesignI have a strong background with optimizing user interface design, wire frames, and developing unique web graphics.
User ExperienceI am a strategist for creating optimal website usability and user experience.
ProgrammingI am fluent in HTML5, CSS3, some PHP, and always strive to code with efficiency.
Live in the Waterloo, Ontario area? Available for chat, questions or coffee.
Need help with a project? Questions? Drop me a line at [email protected], or take advantage of the form below.